Wednesday, January 16, 2008

4th Birthday Party


Do I really have a four-year-old now?

We had a fun party Sunday. Somehow we managed to get the perfect number and age range of kids in our tiny apartment. Most of the time the kids had fun just playing with Jasper's toys, but there were a few games and some treats as well.

I know a pooh-pooh'ed the Space Shuttle as a party theme in my other blog. Least you think we are not fans of the Space Shuttle, Jasper has accumulated at least four in the past few weeks, including one made of Lego-like bricks. I just wanted to expand beyond that black and white color scheme. By the way, I had a dream last night that I was taking a science class taught by David Bowie -- something about epistemology, the body, space.


Anyway, that's not what you're here for. You're here for pictures! Many thanks to Margaret who had the presence of mind to pick up the camera and snap away. If it weren't for her we wouldn't have any images at all!



By the way -- no pictures of our guests because I felt awkward about asking permission. What would you say if I asked if I could post pictures of your kid on the Internets? Parents are getting really cautious.

4 comments:

shaunamama said...

Maybe you had the Bowie dream because his birthday is two days before Jasper's? If that were the case, I suppose your dream would have had Donald Fagen, Rod Stewart and Ansley Dunbar in it.

LOVE the game and the pics. He's growing so fast and is SO imaginative! I've been peeking in from time to time only to discover what a great imagination he has and it just keeps getting more creative!

Happy Birthday Jasper!! Hugs from me to cute little you!

Luisa Perkins said...

Fun party! Happy Birthday, Jasper!

Hevansrich said...

Congrats on the stellar party!

Kate The Great said...

Dude! Lane looks so old in that pic. He looks like Dal.