Thursday, February 28, 2008

Frozen bananas

This was Jasper's idea. Let's make frozen bananas! I suggested coating them in chocolate first. Here's how to make them.

Step 1: melt some chocolate chips and butter in the microwave.

Step 2: put peeled bananas on a posicle, chop, or other stick.

Step 3: spread chocolate on one side of banana. Turn, and coat other side of banana. Place bananas on parchment paper over a piece of cardboard.


Step 4: Freeze for at least an hour, then eat 1/4 and return to freezer where said banana remains to this day.

2 comments:

Hevansrich said...

You had me at Step one.

Tania said...

My Dad wrote a book about Natural Health when I was a kid - frozen bananas (ours were coated in carob) were about as close as I ever came to a popsicle.

My kids don't like bananas. Shame.

We also used to freeze plain orange segements. Now those were yummy. (What can I say, it was hot in Australia.)