Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Jasper Christmas/Birthday Gift Guide

Wondering what to give the boy for Christmas or his birthday? Here's a few ideas!
Stepping Into Science Kit


Matchbox Shuttle Mission

Lego Deep Sea Quest


The Three Robbers by Tomi Ungerer, or any other titles by Ungerer.












Backhoe by Bruder from Diana Toy Store







Zoom to the Moon playset from Modern Tots. This one has already been ordered for Jasper, but I'm leaving it up in case anyone else in the blogsphere is looking for ideas for their own lists.











He keeps asking for this Ariel doll, which is currently on display at our local drug store. I think he has a crush.



Mars Mission MT-61 Crystal Reaper (this has been ordered)


Mobilehome dollhouse you can decorate yourself, from The Pajama Squid













Superstructs Castle Set (this has been ordered)

3 comments:

Hevansrich said...

I had this same idea to do on my blog - just to give the extended interested family members a bit to choose from for gifts - I worried it was a bit pushy but I am feeling validated after reading your post!

Yours is very tasteful, subtle and adorable.

and great choices!!!

Adriana Velez said...

Thanks--I started it because my mom asked for a list! I suspect that Santa is up on the latest technology and will be consulting it as well.

liz said...

i am glad you posted these ideas, zane would love the rocket ship idea. all of them really. good variety and items that wouldn't take over your home with space.